I’ve started making forward progress again on the Looptastic quilt I’m making for Charlotte after putting it aside for a couple weeks. The cutting was getting really tedious, but I managed to knock the rest of it out over the weekend and finally started sewing loops together. There’s still a long way to go on this one but there’s no deadline so slow and steady is the name of the game. (And also the name of the Tula Pink fabric line I’m using. Ha!)
I’m sooooo close to finishing the cross stitch on Charlotte’s stocking. Just one more small section of white-on-white stitching and putting her name across the top. Then it’ll be time to backstitch all the outlines, which is usually a pretty quick process. And it’ll be done!
And last but not least — my sewing room was getting pretty messy, and there were still a few lingering storage boxes from the move back in August. I spent one night last week putting assorted cuts of fabric back in their rightful places, rearranging a couple shelves for more efficient use, moving long-term storage upstairs to the guest room and throwing a few things away. It looks a lot better!