Happy Birthday to me! Here are 3 things I’m looking forward to as a 39-year-old and 9 awesome things that happened during my latest trip around the sun.
In the next year:
- Watching the girls continue to grow and change. Emma will start kindergarten! Charlotte will start talking!
- Selling our old house and freeing up room in the budget to make improvements to the new house.
- Going on a kid-free vacation with Jose to somewhere where I can sit on my bum, drink fruity drinks, and not have to decide or do anything.
In the last year:
- Moving to a new house in an awesome new neighborhood!
- Family walks to Baskin Robbins for ice cream.
- Emma’s 4th and Charlotte’s 1st birthdays.
- My niece Amelia was born!
- Some fun challenges and successes in my quilting.
- Springtime in Charlotte.
- A special honor at work.
- Joining Orange Theory and feeling fitter.
- Celebrating 7 years with Jose.